Wednesday, January 25, 2012

New drawing and new postcards for sale

I made this drawing in Photoshop for fun, and ended up kind of liking it.



The original sketchbook version is always better though, at least to me.



Anyhow, I thought it would look cute as a little print, so I got four more drawings together and made a postcard set that you can buy on my Etsy shop. Each one is shiny and colorful and about 4" x 6". Here are the other ones...all stuff I've posted before, but tweaked to be more "print worthy."






I am making larger prints of some of these that will also be on my Etsy store shortly. I'm also working on some new Skadi prints.

You can click this drawing to go to the shop! Thanks!


Also, thanks for all the encouragement on my last post. I'll definitely be posting more drawings from my hill folk project soon.

14 comments:

Pedro Vargas said...

Really nice, Katie! I love the colors.

Anonymous said...

I like it!

Jesse Soto said...

The mood gives each of the cards a great vibe. I'd totally get these cards :P

Uli Meyer said...

I wish you'd printed your sketch as the postcard. The final is excellent but the sketch would be the final for my taste.
Looking forward to receiving my set!

Anonymous said...

Ahh! Really nice Katie! Love the "feel" of these pieces :)

BETOWERS said...

Really special first one! i love it!

Dennis Holway Driscoll said...

This coming spring or summer I'll probably order some Katie. Nice work. :) :) :) :)

Patrícia said...

Pati am from Brazil, I found your blog on google
His illustrations are incredible and exotic, loved it.
I am here as part of your blog, success
Come meet me will be welcome

BlakeJ said...

Hey Katie!

I just posted a few studies I did of your art in 2011! I think you are an awesome artist, and I hope you will take a look at my post. Link below:

My Blog Post

E Palacios said...

Thanks for the kind complement at my blog Katie. It means a lot from someone so talented.

Colleen said...

Beautiful cards!

Colleen said...

Beautiful cards!:)

Unknown said...

Good job on the art! You seem to be able to greatly achieve many different, eye-catching styles in your work. Keep it up.

Matty said...

Hi Katie,

I really like your drawings here. I went to the link for your Etsy site to try to find the "5 Weird Girls" postcards, but it does not exist. Are you sold out? My daughter, whose name is also Katie, is an avid drawer as well so I am hoping to get those cards for her.

Best wishes,

Matthew