Monday, February 13, 2012

Post that has nothing to do with Valentine's

The next few posts I want to do will be about my hillbilly comic characters, but since I still need to go digging to find them, here are some drawings that were originally put up on my Tumblr. Here's Anne and Lore from Don't Deliver Us From Evil (again).



I post a lot of weird little post-its and work doodles on my Tumblr. Most of the stuff on there doesn't make it to my blog.


Here's a new character from my Skadi comic.


I do this kind of stuff when I'm at work waiting for a new assignment.






It took me a while to figure out how Tumblr worked, and why anyone would want to use it, but it's actually pretty neat.


Doodled on a windy day. Come back soon to see more hillbilly stuff! Thanks guys!

11 comments:

Carrie Liao said...

the children...they frighten me...

E Palacios said...

Awesome stuff as usual Katie. Can't wait to see the Hillbillies. I've never used Tumbler and probably never will. New things frustrate and scare me Dagnabbit!

Fonfanen Kremp said...

awsm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jenny Lerew said...

Explain Tumbler to meee!
I'm not kidding. I feel so overwhelmed. hey, by the way, I came here to "pin" you. : )

Joey Lee said...

Your stuff is pretty awesome. Love how delicate your designs are and your inspired color choices.

She-Thing said...

Ha! I've also done myself a tumblr two weeks ago. I still don't understand what's so useful-what's the point about it, but the gifs are real fun. Blogger and Tumblr are as if two people who like you gave an exact present each, but one of them has a bow, a nice wrapping paper and a sweet on it.

As always, loving your stuff.... I hope to see more often your art on tumblr ^^ even if they are post-its!

Mitchel Kennedy said...

Just gorgeous. What can I say? I love your drawings.

Troy Little said...

I love that 'windy day' one sooo much!

Dennis Holway Driscoll said...

I like how you brought your blog back after the Blog-hits-iceberg thing happened. I also like how the Don't Deliver Us From Evil (different drawing than the one up above) postcard you did turned out.

Marie Bower said...

I love that Queen design! Your stuff is so cute!

leyla said...

i love your drawing style! your charcters are very inspiring